Hamas War

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rosh Chodesh Nissan at Tel Shiloh

G-d willing, we'll celebrate Rosh Chodesh Nissan together at Tel Shiloh. I think we all need a dose of the Holy Ketoret considering all that has been going on. Yes, I know that Rosh Chodesh Nissan is less than two weeks before our homes must be Kosher for Pesach. Honestly, I believe that our hearts and minds also need to be cleaned of all the chametz. "Chametz" is from the same root as "chamutz," sour, spoiled. Tel Shiloh is the place. The clean air and the open space is just what we need to be energized in every sense of the word.

Rosh Chodesh Nissan is Sunday, April 6. Please mark the date in your calendar, and if the Friday before is better for you, please let me know. As far as I'm concerned there could and should be more than one women's day of prayer at Tel Shiloh.

Tel Shiloh 5

No comments: