Hamas War

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Moshiach Must Be Here, Pro-Right Hard-line Israeli Articles in "The Forward!"

I usually take a quick look at the headlines on the daily headlines sent to my inbox by The Jewish Daily Forward and then I quickly delete the mail. There is rarely anything I bother clicking to read. actually I can't remember the last time I read one of their articles until tonight. Three caught my eye:
I'm Done Apologizing By Menachem Creditor
My Pro-Israel Dad Was Right
‘Anti-Israel’ or ‘Anti-Semitic’? BY SIGAL SAMUEL

A man demonstrates at a Hong Kong rally calling for an end to Israel’s war in Gaza / Getty Images

Read more: http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thinking/202924/when-anti-israel-looks-like-anti-semitism/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Opinion&utm_campaign=Opinion%202014-07-28#ixzz38nMtbkC8
I find it so encouraging to discover that there are open-minded Jews willing to look at what the State of Israel is suffering from Arab terrorism with new eyes. I suggest you read all of the articles. They are neither long nor complicated to understand.

All I can say is thank G-d, Baruch Hashem.

Today is Rosh Chodesh Menachem Av, and may this month truly be a comfort. So many parents are suffering the death and injuries of their family members by Gazan Arab terrorists. Homes have been seriously damaged by Gazan terrorists. Yes, there's a serious war going on.

Next month on the Jewish Calendar is Ellul, the month of Teshuva, repentance. May we all return to G-d and keep His Commandments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Batya:

The best thing about the article ‘Anti-Israel’ or ‘Anti-Semitic’? BY SIGAL SAMUEL was the comments.

Most of them trashed her because she blamed the Jews for the conflation of the two items in her title.

Chodesh Tov!
CDG, Yerushalayim

Batya said...

I didn't read the comments; I guess I should, thanks.