Hamas War

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Are You Tired of Reading About The war Between Gaza-Hamas versus Israel? Watch and Listen!

As a remedial teacher, yes, that's a profession of mine, I'm even trained and certified with years of experience, I know very well that sometimes reading just isn't the most effective media. After weeks of articles, even short ones with lots of maps and illustrations, people are getting tired of reading about terrorist tunnels, human shields etc.

Israel Hayom

Human Shields, Breitbart
So, today, you can just watch and listen a bit to a few youtube short movies which may give you the message much better and more easily to digest than my writing.  I'm not sure that "enjoy" is the right word:









Thanks to all who have suggested these to me. You know who you are.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todah Batya, :)

After many days this all put a smile on my long, old face.

Will wish you here a Peaceful Shabbat Shalom.

May Mashiach come now. Amen.

Batya said...

a, I'm glad to know it was appreciated. G-d willing we will be victorious soon.

Leah said...

amen. Hang in there. I have taken upon myself a certain mitzvah and davening through out the day. We are all davening for you and klal Yisrael's safety and to finish the mission. My specific prayer is to let the IDF get to where, you Hashem feel this is completion and to bring in Moshiach! Please Hashem. Let us be done with this long exile.

Batya said...

Leah Gd willing

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

What is that scene at 2:55 where a flying piece of debris beheads a woman... is that from a movie? It looks totally fake.

Batya said...

I didn't produce and film it.