Hamas War

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Demonstrating in Jerusalem

Today I joined a group of concerned Israeli citizens who want Olmert out and good clean politicians in.

We demonstrated in Paris Square, Jerusalem, close to the Prime Minister's Residence, next to the Kings Hotel and near the Agron SuperSol.
The demonstration was organized by Rafi Dobrin. Many passing cars honked their approval. There were lots of "thumbs up."The people definitely seemed to give their support.

Everyone held a sign with a different slogan.


Can you pick me out of the pictures and tell me which slogan I carried?

3 comments:

Leora said...

Wake up everybody
Mr. Olmert
Quit Now

Is that you in the big blue hat? You all look like you are having too good a time.

Anonymous said...

I think you're the one with the tan skirt. My Hebrew is not so good yet but the last word in the sign is Politics.

Batya said...

gavriel, leora got it right.

For me the only slogan which should have been was:
Olmert, Resign Now!
I was in touch with Rafi who promised me a sign with that slogan and saved it for me to hold. I took all the pictures but that one, which Rafi took.