Hamas War

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Not Quite a "Group Blog," But...

When I began this blog, I thought it would just be "mine," but I was wrong. From my vantage in Shiloh, I can just give my perspective, and there are many other people who have messages that should be read. Not everyone writes frequently enough to keep their own blog going, and some blogs aren't suited to the politics this blog promotes.

That's why I've been asking others to blog on Shiloh Musings. Scroll through recentn posts and you'll read of how ordinary people in the south of Israel are coping with the Operation Cast Lead war. English Teacher, Esther, of Netivot and the talented mother-daughter duo, Sara and Shifra of Nitzan, Disengagement DP's from Neve Dekalim. I also have reports by Anita Tucker, who's in the Ein Tzurim DP camp.

In addition, Ellen Horowitz, of the Golan, contributes hard-hitting expose`s and reports from the Christian world of missionaries and the Catholic Church's quest to take over Mount Zion.

I sincerely thank them for sharing their feelings and knowledge on Shiloh Musings. And I hope that the others who have blogging rights here will add their voices.

4 comments:

Sara Layah said...

Through-the-eyes-of-the-people group blog is such a wonderful idea Batya! You're providing a unique platform for us and others to express ourselves about what's happening, as well as giving the reader a better understanding of current events. Thank you for including us!

All the best,

Sara Layah and Shifra

Batya said...

Honestly, I'm grateful for your sharing your feelings and experiences.

Ellen said...

Thanks again Batya,
for giving me the opportunity to post on your blog.
Shabbat Shalom
A safe and peaceful Shabbat for Am Yisrael!

Batya said...

Ellen, I'm proud to have you on board. Shavua Tov