Hamas War

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Among The Happiness, There's Worry

This has been quite a week. I just got back from a beautiful wedding, the second this week and last night and this morning I celebrated with my neighbors, their son's Bar Mitzvah.

Instead, I can't get all the worry from my mind and heart.

This poster tells of a young man from neighboring Maale Levona, whose parents I know.

Amichai ben Dvora has been missing the past few weeks. For the past half year, he has been trekking, like many Israelis after army service. He disappeared in India. An Israeli search team has been sent out to look for him. Please pray for him.

Unfortunately, that's not all. A young Shiloh teen fell on his head, damaging his skull, underwent surgery, and the doctors have no idea of the prognosis. Please, also, pray for Yisrael Or ben Tovah.

And there's more unfortunately. Another neighbor has reached a stage in her struggle against cancer, when all the doctors can offer is pain relief. Pnina bat Sofia Zlatta needs our prayers.

I can't end this and get some needed sleep without asking you to pray for Neomi Rivka bat Bluma, who underwent very serious surgery just over a week ago.

These are just the people I know of nearby.

We all can help in one way or another. It cost nothing to pray. Please pass around this message. The more prayers the more mitvot, the more chessed, the better our world will be.

Thank You

Shabbat Shalom

No comments: