Hamas War

Friday, July 14, 2006

guest poster

If you've looked at my sidebar recently, you may have noticed that there's a new "contributor," the goyisherebbe.

Since I'm planning a "Kibbud Av v'Em" (honoring my father and mother) trip to New York, I didn't want this blog to get too quiet. So I invited some guests. Since numerous times they've commented to me on how much they agree with what I write, and just recently they asked me for advice on blogging, I figured that they were the perfect friends to "blogsit." I trust they won't frighten anyone away. They can't be any worse or more extreme than I am!? I don't know when they'll debut, but I'm sure you'll love them. I certainly wouldn't trust them with my blog if I didn't have faith in their judgement and talents.

G-d willing and war-permitting, I'll be going in just over a week. My parents don't have a computer, so I'll be rather incommunicado for a few weeks.

Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: