Hamas War

Thursday, July 27, 2006

yes, it' s me

I see that the guest bloggers are keeping things jumping, and I'm glad!

The news from Israel in NY is tryhing to be evenhanded, which is impossible. Fox news thought they had a scoop yesterday when they brought some anti-Zionist chareidi guy to explain how Israel's existence is against Jewish Law. Yes, things are that bad and it was fox, not bbbc or turner.

Everyone's very polite asking me what's happening, and I feel like a fake, since Im in NY sans internet totally dependent on the tv news. I sit crocheting trying to make sense of it all. It seems rather absurd that Egyptians will gurard us from Lebanon.

It's a problme that Hizbollah isn't considered a country, and Lebanon is considered innocent. There's a lot of emphasis on the poor foreigners being rescued from the evil Israelis. Now why aren't the humanitarian groups helping the bombed Israelis? Why aren't they setting up camps in shiloh for kids from Haifa?

G-d willing I'll be back in just over 2 weeks with Nefesh B'Nefesh!

No comments: