Hamas War

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy Jerusalem Street

Please excuse the bad photography; I'm new at it.
*At the moment there's something wrong with the video, so I'm trying again.



Here's the street near the "CBS," Jerusalem Central Bus Station, the day before the Eve of the Succot Holiday. Maybe you know someone who was hurrying and scurrying at the time and can recognize the person, or people, in the scene. If you send around this, maybe we'll discover who the people are.

My friend and I had just had a very exhausting time and were on our way home.

We take buses, and sometimes cabs. Of course there are Israelis who never do. They only travel in cars. It's sort of like, but not the same as the computer/internet have and have nots.

I'm always annoyed when people use the word "everyone," because there is no such thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Batya, everyone knows there's no such thing as "everyone" ;)

Chag Same'ach!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I've just got to say this: every time I see one of those big Gaydamak posters (like on the side of the bus in your video) I wish I had the artistic talent and the moxie to "touch it up" into an Alfred E. Neumann-type of face. (He of "Mad" magazine fame)

Batya said...

Maoz, I knew he looked familiar. Thanks for telling me why!