Hamas War

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boker Tov, Yiddishe Hen


The Little Red Hen is one of my favorite characters. I relate to her for sure. After she does all the work, why should she share the results.


But Boker Tov's, Yiddishe Hen isn't into bread baking or pizza. She's going to save us from destruction. At least that's the plan.


One day as the Little Yiddishe Hen was reading the newspaper, she came across a story about Jews getting blown up on buses.
"Something should be done to save the Jewish People," she said. "Who will help me stop this insanity?”
"Not I," said the Israelis.
"Not I," said the Americans.
"Not I," said the World.
"Then I will," said the Little Yiddishe Hen. And she wrote letters to the editor… to no avail.
Soon the threat grew to include the forced expulsion of all Jewish life (and dead Jewish bodies) from the Gaza strip.
"It is wrong for Jews to expel fellow Jews, wrong to make more of the world Jew-free” said the Little Yiddishe Hen. "Who will help me oppose the Disengagement?"
"Not I," said the Israelis.
"Not I," said the Americans.
"Not I," said the World.
"Then I will," said the Little Red Hen. And she marched alongside the "settlers" … to no avail.
And when the evil deed was done, Condi came to The Land. She pressured the Jews to dismantle their protections, let murderers out of jail and abandon the cradle of Jewish civilization. The Little Yiddishe Hen cried out,
"Who will oppose these suicidal concessions?"
"Not I," said the Israelis.
"Not I," said the Americans.
"Not I," said the World.
"Then I will," said the Little Yiddishe Hen. And she started a blog, sent out mass emails and posted speeches on YouTube… to no avail.
Then the Jihadists came and massacred Jewish boys in yeshiva, bulldozed people in the streets and hunted down the Jews in Mumbai. And the Little Yiddishe Hen mourned and mourned.
She asked, “Who will stand now for the lives of Jews in the future?”
"Not I," said the Israelis.
"Not I," said the Americans.
"Not I," said the World.
"Then I will," said the Little Yiddishe Hen. And she hired speakers, held seminars and sent out press releases… all to no avail.
While the Jews huddled up against the Wall and argued with one another, the Iranian Maniac prepared to nuke them. And the Little Yiddishe Hen screamed,
"Who will prevent this Holocaust?”
"Not I," said the Israelis.
"Not I," said the Americans.
"Not I," said the World.
"Then I will," said the Little Yiddishe Hen.
But she didn’t know how.


Now what do you suggest? Let Boker Tov, Boulder know.

No comments: