|The Knesset, from the side|
It's not hard to guess what the Israeli Left will campaign about during the 2015, 5775 Knesset Elections season. The Left will go for economics:
- Housing should be cheaper! "It's not fair that we can't afford a large apartment (or house) in the neighborhood of our dreams."
- Food here in Israel is too expensive! Pudding is cheaper in Germany!
- Hospitals are too crowded, because the Netanyahu government hasn't built enough hospitals or rooms.
- Hotels in Israel are too expensive.
- Universities should be free and acceptance should be easy.
- Taxes are too high.
- Cars are too expensive.
- We don't get a fair shake.
- Support the Palestinians sic, even though it's seditious. But they're coated with Teflon.
What Should Be The 2015, 5775, Israeli Elections Main Issues?