My participation in this is usually from me-ander, but Hadassa--In the Pink, tagged this persona. I shouldn't be surprised, because very few me-ander visitors are regulars; most are via google.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.And here are my seven facts:
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- In the second grade, I wrote my first composition, in which I stated that "...I want to be an entertainer, because I am talented." Yes, it's amazing what one remembers.
- My first memory was from when I was just over two and went to my uncle's wedding. I was sat at the "children's table" but couldn't reach the food. My Cousin Butchie helped me. The rest of the cousins, all bigger were too busy having fun.
- When I was little, we called my grandmother "bubby." Then I stated that she should be "grandma," and everyone accepted it. When my first child was born, her first great-grandchild, I stated that she should be called "bubby."
- My favorite color in high school was bright orange, and I had at least three orange dresses.
- The biggest mistake I made since aliyah was not perfecting my written Hebrew. I find reading it torture. Many friends and neighbors beg me to write in Hebrew, since their English isn't up to reading my articles. I know that it would be so important to have a wider influence in Israel.
- I've always loved art, but since I could never draw well, I wasn't considered talented. Thank G-d for photography.
- Living in Shiloh is the longest I (and my husband) have ever lived in any place in the world. We've been here since 1981.