Hamas War

Monday, March 21, 2011

Will Don "Trump" Palin?

Sarah Palin is now visiting Israel.  Here she's getting some celebrity publicity, though she's losing luster in the American polls.  Being an Israeli, I guess I'm not too up on American politics.  We've been busy with more important things here

I was surprised (though I shouldn't be) to hear that Donald Trump is weighing a run for the United States Presidency.  Running for office is very expensive.  You need a lot of money, so it seems that more and more super-wealthy are going into politics.  New York City has Michael Bloomberg and Jerusalem has Nir Barkat.

Now that multiple marriages is no longer a problem for presidential candidates, I guess Americans will go for Trump over Palin.

This  should make the upcoming campaign very interesting...

What about a Trump-Palin ticket?

6 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

Oy vey1

Anonymous said...

Hello Israel.
Boker Tov, from Australia.
I usually hop on-line and onto Shilo Musing at around this time of the day. I come via Shiratdevorah.
More interesting to me than Palin is how you spent Purim in Shilo?! What a special place Shilo is in our Holy Promised Land.
And what special people you are! G'day from down-under

Anonymous said...

Aussie, they have 2 days of Purim in Shiloh. So you'll have to wait till tonight to get a complete answer.

Batya said...

Risa, politics is sounding more and more like a comic book.

a, I'm glad you visit. This is our 30th year of a 2 day Purim, and I'm starting to feel that anything less is cheap or like fat-free milk. Of course, I'm not the one reading the megillah 4 or more times.

Shy, yes, the house has emptied out. I really ought to doven mincha and say my daily T'hillim...

Robertcw72 said...

Not a chance! Not a prayer. If Rudy couldn't even come close to getting elected, even of G-d came down and told everyone to vote for The Don...he would still lose. And, I am a fairly conservative Republican.

Batya said...

What? Another term for Obama?