Hamas War

Monday, October 1, 2007

Bad feeling in the kishkes

My gut feeling about this guy is "bad news."

Harel To Replace Kaplinsky as Aide to Ashkenazi


(IsraelNN.com)
Dan Harel has been appointed to replace Moshe Kaplinsky as
Deputy IDF Chief Staff. Kaplinsky served in the post for more than two years
and also served as coordinator with the Northern Command during the Second
Lebanon War.
Harel recently completed a term as military attaché in Washington after serving as head of the Southern Command during the expulsion of Jews from the Gaza region two years ago.




Am I crazy? Usually, my guesses are unpleasant, but on the mark.




There's a more detailed article in the Jerusalem Post. I really don't like all these top IDF guys going to the states for "studies" and whatnot, and then they return to "bigger and better" jobs.

I don't trust it at all.

It reminds me of the halacha about guarding food at all times for it to be considered kosher.

No comments: