Hamas War

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

sort of makes you wonder

There have been all sorts of rumours about the Moetzet YESHA crowd. I don't think "leaders" is really the right word. I honestly don't have any information, but I've been wondering. Think about it. Olmert's government has announced that it's destroying most of the Benjamin and Shomron Regional Councils and giving our Land to the Arab terrorists. Tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens are slated to be homeless and many will lose their jobs.

I admit that my kids have been telling me that my hearing isn't as good as it should be, but I'm sure there have been no protests, other than a few ranting blogs.

Why haven't the YESHA Council and Pinchas Wallerstein, who's head of the Benjamin Council and whoever is head of the Shomron been doing something big and dramatic?

No comments: