Hamas War

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Not to toot my own horn

One of my latest posts is up on Arutz 7, but they changed the title this time. I can understand that, especially since when I give people advice about how to speak to journalists I always say to hold the sarcasm, and "If only they made bomb shelters this thick!" is as sarcastic as they come.

The reason I'd like you to go to A7 is not to see my article, unless you didn't read it here--which you still can. It's to read the comments there. I'm impressed by what the readers wrote. And, yes, you can certainly add your comments to the A7 version and to my blog version.

There's a great comment tradition on A7, though I'm not one of the bigger magnets.

And on the political front, according to the Jerusalem Post, Bibi's Jordanian Army "brainstorm" isn't the only reason not to vote Likud. He and Olmert are having secret meetings.

No comments: