Hamas War

Sunday, April 15, 2007

JIB update

cross-posted on me-ander

They seem pretty efficient this time. I got a "note" from Ezzie, announcing that one of (wording makes it clear that they take for granted that bloggers are monobloggers, unlike my rather Gemini-self) my blog was nominated in JIB's the Slice of Life in Israel category.

I was sure that it must have been me-ander, since I consider it my more "personal" blog, but it's Shiloh Musings. There's an option to "change categories," but I won't since if my readers perceive that Shiloh Musings is about real life in Israel, then I must respect it. I consider it my more political blog, but I know that for people abroad life in Shiloh=politics.

So far, me-ander has been nominated Best Photo/Graphics Blog. My Canon A620 was a good investment! Remind me to blog about my "new camera case!"

Nominations are still open, and there are lots of other suitable categories, hint! hint!

No comments: