Hamas War

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Learning from the Past, Don't Forget!

I used to have a phenomenal memory. Now it's "spotty," so I'm glad to be reminded, like this:


Soldiers thwart stabbing at Kalandiya
Soldiers discovered a 23-year-old woman carrying two knives at the checkpoint.
During an investigation following her arrest, the Palestinian woman admitted that she planned to stab IDF troops operating at the checkpoint.

The same woman was released several months ago from an Israeli prison after serving time for a similar offense. (for entire article, click here)
But there are some things, I can't forget. I can't forget the sadistic pleasure Otniel Schneller radiated when described how quickly he was going to destroy most of the Jewish communities in Samaria, including Shiloh, where I've been living with my family for almost 26 years. He was Olmert's greatest supporter when it came to , even though he, himself, would be losing his home.

Honestly, I don't know what game Schneller is playing, but it doesn't look very kosher, even when he makes statements in favor of a Jewish presence in Hebron. Recently, he has been making statements as if he represents me and my neighbors. It's like making a cheeseburger with Glatt Kosher meat. It's traif, forbidden.

Kadima MK Schneller is a dangerous man and has proven himself disloyal to Eretz Yisrael. He's even more dangerous than Olmert, Peres and Peretz, since he was once pro-Eretz Yisrael. He knows the "lingo;" he knows the code words.

It's now three hours past my bedtime. I'll write about the Maimona on me-ander, tomorrow, G-d willing.

2 comments:

Rafi G. said...

if I am not mistaken, shneller was the first one to come out in support of the occupation of the house in Hevron and against throwing them out. Why would he have done that based on what you write?

Batya said...

Apparently he has very strong feelings for Hebron, but he doesn't feel the same about the rest of YESHA.
You can't be a little bit pregnant. Once he promotes destruction of Jewish communities, every part of our territorial heritage is in danger.