Hamas War

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pray for them!


Both of my sons were in very front line units in the Israeli Army, and for two years of their three year terms of service, they overlapped. So during that time, both boys were in the army.

But I'm going to tell you the truth. Even though there was lots of danger in the army and soldiers were killed, I was most nervous when my elder son went trekking in South America.

Every few months there are news items about missing Israelis and Israelis killed in all sorts of accidents in South America, India and wherever they're wandering.

All of life, all over the world has its dangers. I know that.

News has it that eight Israeli hikers are missing in Chile. I don't have names, but we must pray for their safe return. The weather has gotten worse there (picture credit.)

No comments: