Hamas War

Friday, February 4, 2011

G-d Gave Us Our Land to Enjoy, Chodesh Tov

We must do everything to show G-d how grateful we are for the gift of the Land of Israel, and when the government interferes it is our obligation to protest.



Chodesh Adar I Tov, have a wonderful and healthy double Adar. Pretty soon I'll be going down the hill to Tel Shiloh for Women's Prayers. After that I'll finish preparing for Shabbat. I doubt that I'll have the time to check out and blog about the riots and growing anarchy in Egypt.  That's one of the great things about Shabbat.  We turn off the world along with our computers and cellphones.

G-d created the world, the plants, the animals etc. in six days and then He created Shabbat. So on Shabbat I don't cook, nor do I blog or answer emails. There's a good chance that I'll be too busy to see if you've commented. My mind, body and soul need the chance to rest. The world will go on without me. This year Shabbat is also Rosh Chodesh Adar I, so we have a double chance to change the world, bring joy where there was sadness. Let the joy increase.

Chodesh Tov and Shabbat Shalom

No comments: