Hamas War

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Over $100,000 to Defend a Pro-Arab Jew?

Of course, people can do whatever they want with their money, but I'd think those who call themselves rabbis should be more interested in helping those without the funds for Jewish education, health care for the Jewish elderly etc than supporting the reputation of a Jew who is known to support Arab rights over Jewish Rights.  Than, again, maybe it was George Soros (or one or more of the organizations he financially supports) who's the source of the funding for the ad blasting Glenn Beck for the FoxNews expose` on Soros.

If you click the above link, you can get Beck's program.  I guess he really frightened the Soros-supported Left and the pro-Left Soros.



As loyal Torah Jew living in the Holy Biblical City of Shiloh, I certainly find some problems with the policies of Fox News, but not the same as the Left's antagonism.  I guess "antagonism" is too mild a word.  As I write this, I'm listening to Beck's show, and it is good.  I can see why Soros and his groupies are so upset by it.  Not that Beck is wrong, that's what bothers the Left, he's very persuasive in how he mocks and destroys their points.  Obviously he frightens them or they wouldn't have invested so much money attacking him.  I write more anti-Left things on my blog, but obviously nobody considers me a danger, so I'm ignored.

2 comments:

Keli Ata said...

Wow. $100,000 could be put to better use.

I've heard of secular Jews but pro-Arab?

$100,000!!!!!

Batya said...

It's a matter of priorities. If someone cares more for Arab rights, than Jewish rights, then he's pro-Arab, no?