Hamas War

Monday, February 28, 2011

What Can Be Seen on Israeli Roads

I got very nervous when I saw these two strange buses with Jordanian markings on the road near French Hill, Jerusalem, going towards Pisgat Zeev, Maale Adumim.


Yes, so as you can see, I immediately whipped out my camera and started shooting.  Luckily I was with a friend who lives in Kfar Adumim who informed me that she sees this sort of bus pretty frequently making the Israel-Jordan, Jordan-Israel run.  I could see a bit through the windows, and the passengers seemed to be men dressed in suits.  Are these diplomats or businessmen?  Does anyone have any information?

3 comments:

Noise Blockers and Other Remedies said...

But the plan to create a PALESTENIAN state is well underway. All the signs were here - witnessed by all. Why are you in the least bit surprised? Do you not know that in Judea the PALISTENIAN police come and go as they please? What is there to be surprised about? This is years in the making.

Hadassa said...

Shalom!
I don't have any inside information, but I can't imagine that diplomats would be on a bus like that. Wouldn't diplomats be either in cars or a fancier limo-bus?

Batya said...

PQJ, that's no relation to the bus I saw. I write about it all the time, that Israel and Bibi have opened a Pandora's Box by agreeing to a Pseudostinian state.

Hadassa, they would be the low level, discreet type. Fancy cars draw more attention.