Hamas War

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Great HH From the Rebbetzin's Husband

The Rebbetzin's Husband made great efforts to gather all the posts for this week's Havel Havelim.  I must admit that I was going into a panic as I searched for my posts in HH #304.  Yes, panic's the word, it seemed to be winding down, and not a single, solitary one of my posts had been included.  I had tried not to submit too many; maybe I hadn't submitted any at all.  Then finally I read the sweetest words a jblogger could read:
"BATYA’S BLOGS
And in what may be my favorite part of doing HH, the prolific Batya presents..."
My very own section.  I hope that  the intrepid Havel Havelim readers will read to the end and visit my posts.  There's quite a variety.  And of course visit HH and all the posts included. 

Enjoy and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

The Rebbetzin's Husband said...

Hi Batya,

Of course you were there. I included 6 out of the 9 posts you submitted; I only omitted the 3 that were from last week.

Batya said...

Six? Well I do post differently on two blogs. I wish I could count myself as two bloggers.

Part of the mix-up was because Jack only put himself in for last week a couple of days late. I had thought that you were hosting last week's HH. Thanks again