Hamas War

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

They Haven't a Clue

Barak, sans "c," thinks that threats and minor "punishment" will keep the terrorists in line.

What psychiatric syndrome is dominating Israeli thinking?

Someone I know just came back from his first visit to the states and told me that there was something he really liked. I guessed that it was the feeling of confidence and chauvinism. An American doesn't suspect that his government is selling out and endangering the country's existence.

He agreed. Here in Israel, our stress comes from the fear that the politicians are more dangerous than the Arab terrorists. Like a cancer eating away at our vital organs.

For me, when I'm away in the states, I worry more. I don't hear the news. I jump from channel to channel looking for vital information, and all I hear is of pregnant teenage celebrities, rape, fires and sports.

OK, today we're off. G-d willing all will be well. Also, my guest-bloggers will keep you busy thinking and enjoying. I don't know if I'll have a chance to blog again. Keep checking the blog for updates. I hope at some point to be able to post about the tour I took around Jerusalem yesterday.

No comments: