Hamas War

Monday, September 6, 2010

First Benji's HH and Then To Sleep!

Benji, please forgive me, but  was planning on just checking my emails before going to bed.  My husband and I and a couple of our kids had been out celebrating the lo'azi goyish date 40th anniversary of our docking in Israel as olim chadashim, new immigrants.  Where were we?  At HaGov!!!  Where else?  It's the best, very best kosher sports bar and grill in the world, and it's in Jerusalem 5 Yoel Solomon Street.

I figured I'd just glance at your Havel Havelim and blog about it tomorrow, but then I saw that you gave me places of honor, first and last, if you count the reminder for the Kosher Cooking Carnival.  For details, check out the HH, I'm conking out, dozing in the seat.

As usual, Benji, you did a great job.  Please forgive me, but I just can't stay awake long enough to say any more.

So, all you readers, please check out Benji's Havel Havelim!!

No comments: