Hamas War

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Your Latest American Sitcom

Palin vs Barry

McCain's already playing 2nd fiddle to Sarah Palin, but I don't think he minds all that much.

Do you think that Dry Bones pegged it right? Did Barry Hussein Obama really thinks like this?

dry bone

Read the comments. They're really something.


The Democrats are really worried that Sarah Palin has won over a good part of America. The silent majority is no longer so quiet.

The United States is very divided. The Presidential Elections really show it.

And I don't deny that Israel also has various population sectors who have no idea of how others live, and I'm not talking about Arabs and Jews. I'm just referring to the Jewish population.

It's always more amusing to watch others make fools of themselves. I've been observing American elections since I was a child, and I can't think of two pairs of candidates so different. I don't know if Americans appreciate the real choice they have. Of course, once in office, they all end up pretty much the same.

But I'm enjoying this campaign.

No comments: