Hamas War

Sunday, June 4, 2006

Why is this called Shiloh Musings?

Well Jack , this is called Shiloh Musings, since I began writing the "musings" before I even knew what a blog was.

First for the obvious, I do live in Shiloh. A few years ago, when the Arab terrorists murdered some neighborhood kids and the granddaughter of another neighbor, I felt the need to write about it as an emotional release, which can be found at the end of this. I emailed it to a few people, and then, unfortunately, I found myself writing more and more about the terrible losses, the murdered innocents by Arab terrorists and how it was touching us all.

More and more people began to ask me to send them my "musings" and begging me to put them on a site. Then I heard about blogs, and my husband and I started our first ones about the same time. A few very patient people helped me in the beginning with counters, links etc.

And since then I've tried to help others.

No comments: