I'm starting Chanukah with a combined Havel Havelim and Kosher Cooking Carnival, 18 חי Chai, LIFE blog posts from all over.
Enjoy! Remember that you don't have to be a blogger to read, comment and share HH and KCC and all of the included posts! Join our facebook pages for more updates. Havel Havelim and Kosher Cooking Carnival.
As you will see, I do not list the name of the blog, just the title of the post. Dig in and enjoy!
PS no calories.
- The Hidden Inner Light
- Those Pesky UN Resolutions
- Parashat Vayeshav: Sharing in the Pain of the Goldin and Shaul Families
- Thoughts on Chanukah
- The "Storming" Bride
- Super Easy and Tasty Homemade Applesauce
- Clueless Joseph?
- "Hanuka - The Holiday of Jacob or Israel ?"
- Chazak! Chazak! Vinitchazek! Matan's Al Haperek, We'll Start Again!
- Rings on Her Fingers 2- Gluten Free Vanilla Donuts
- Sufganiyot Made Easy! No Yeast!
- The Pre-1967 Israeli Borders Never Existed
- Post- USA Elections, A New Middle East
- Obscenity personified: Obama lies, stabs Israel in the back, wishes us a Happy Chanuka
- The anti-Israel resolution passes. Here's what it says.
- Music, Lights, Shabbat and Happy Hanukkah
- Tears for a Loving Dog in a World Gone Mad
- Movie-Like Win for the Jerusalem "Big Blue" Lions