Israeli troops kill three Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza (Reuters)They tell a story, and it's a false one!
Three Palestinians killed in West Bank, Gaza (Yahoo-AFP)
|picture from article about how to write powerful of headlines|
If you click and read both stories you will discover that instead of Arabs being killed for no apparent reason, the Arabs killed had been terrorists in the act of attacking attempting to murder innocent Jews!!
...Citing an initial investigation, an army spokeswoman said that after crashing into the checkpoint, the motorist emerged from the car carrying a knife, apparently intent on stabbing the soldiers. A relative of the dead man gave his age as 55.
In the second incident in Hebron, the army said troops fired at Palestinians who attacked them with rocks and petrol bombs after non-lethal riot-dispersal measures failed. Palestinians said a 22-year-old local man was fatally shot in the chest.
Earlier on Friday, Israeli officials said a Palestinian gunman fired at a checkpoint on the northern West Bank boundary, causing no casualties, and was then shot by guards and fled... (Reuters)
Halhul (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - Three Palestinians were killed Friday in the occupied West Bank and in the Gaza Strip, one after allegedly attempting to run down Israeli soldiers and the others in clashes with troops...
A Palestinian man tried to ram his car into military bases before being shot dead by Israeli forces on December 11, 2015 (AFP Photo/Thomas Coex)
And, as you can see, the headlines distort the stories. That's editorializing. The media has an agenda, and it's anti-Israel. The want the world to think that we are the aggressors, when the truth is the complete opposite.
Israel has been suffering from Arab terrorism from well before the establishment of the State of Israel.
- Arabs frequently attacked the early Zionists.
- Arabs refused to agree to the United Nations Partition Plan and the establishment of the State of Israel.
- Israel had to fight for its independence.
- Arabs from Jordan, Syria and Egypt attacked the young state constantly, never recognizing its right to exist.
- In May, 1967, Egypt announced that it would destroy the State of Israel and "throw Israelis into the sea." It demanded that the United Nations remove all Peacekeeping Forces, which it promptly did.
- This resulted in the June, 1967 Six Days War in which Israel had to defend itself against three armies from three different directions, Jordan, Syria and Egypt. Israel defeated them and liberated much of the Jewish Historic Homeland, Judea, Samaria, Jordan Valley and also the Golan and Sinai.
- In October, 1973, Egypt and Syria attacked Israel again, this time without warning. And after great losses of men, Israel was finally victorious.
- Since then Israel has made every effort to establish peaceful relations with Arab states and give unprecedented rights and privileges to Arabs living within our borders, but they just want us dead.