JewishIsrael has been closely monitoring the continued radical interfaith activities associated with the Center for Jewish Christian Understanding and Cooperation (CJCUC), founded by the Chief Rabbi of Efrat, Shlomo Riskin.
- The new "Orthodox Rabbinic Statement on Christianity" which endorses such positons as “Jesus brought a double goodness to the world… he strengthened the Torah of Moses majestically… ".
- CJCUC's active fundraising to purchase a facility for a missionary church in Jerusalem.
- CJCUC's participation in and promotion of events with personalities who directly seek to evangelize Jews.
- CJCUC's collaboration with a controversial Catholic advocacy group on funding Christian schools loyal to the Palestinian Authority.
- CJCUC's cooperation with a Christian University involved in anti-Israel activities and missionary work.
- CJCUC's radical reinterpretation of the intentions and writings of Rav Joseph B. Soloveitchik, Z"L.
- CJCUC's continued promotion of mixed Christian-Jewish prayer events.
- CJCUC's continued distortion of the scope of Christian support for Israel, in light of the current facts on the ground.