Hamas War

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Just as I was Praying Out-loud to Restore Jewish Worship on The Temple Mount..

We're in the midst of Sefirat Ha'Omer, the Counting of the Omer, the forty-nine days between the beginning of Passover and the Shavuot Holiday. Whenever I can I say the blessing out-loud. And I always add the following:
הָרַחֲמָן. הוּא יַחֲזִיר לָנוּ עֲבודַת בֵּית הַמִּקְדָּשׁ לִמְקומָהּ בִּמְהֵרָה בְּיָמֵינוּ. אָמֵן סֶלָה"May The Merciful One return the worship of the Holy Temple to It's Place, Speedily in our days."
The other night I was working in the Yafiz Shoe Store, Sha'ar Binyamin. It was quiet in the store when my "Sefirat Ha'Omer Alarm" went off. There wasn't a single customer, so I quickly got my "smartphone" and "dialed" Tfilon and found the blessings and proper count for that night. I concentrated very hard on the prayers, especially for the return of Jewish Prayer in the Holiest Place in the World, the Temple Mount, Jerusalem.

A photo I took a couple of years ago
that shows Jews and Arabs shopping
together in Yafiz, Sha'ar Binyamin
Suddenly, as I was finishing, I realized that I wasn't alone. There were Arabs in the store. I'll never know if they had any idea of what I was saying. Usually I'm so hyper-alert that nobody even walks by without my noticing.

As soon as I said the last word, my phone was away, and I returned to my official role as a salesperson who gives the same level of service to all.

It's time for Jewish-Israeli Sovereignty in all of the Land of Israel!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen especially to that last sentence!

Batya said...

Yes, that is the key to the solution to all of Israel's problems:
SOVEREIGNTY!