- It's not a workable "solution."
- It's a euphemism for the destruction of Israel.
- It isn't based on any historic precedent.
- Arabs oppose it, except as a means to destroy Israel in stages.
- Even the so-called "moderate" Mahmoud Abbas has sabotaged all attempts to negotiate an agreement.
Fatah official:Israeli cities "Haifa, Jaffa, Acre and Nazareth are Palestinian,despite the Americans and the Israelis" PA TV song broadcast dozens of times: "Jaffa, Acre, Haifa, and Nazareth are ours"
This does put me in the political "dog house," but I don't care. I know that the State of Israel must make a clean break of it if we want to survive. The history-based Chanukah holiday has just ended, and one of its lessons is that compromise and negotiations aren't the keys to our survival.