I don't expect any instant peace, and that's why I don't see the point in making any moves, unilateral or otherwise.
Take a look at these two sites and give them all the publicity and backing you can.
Arabs for Israel
Arabs and Muslims who Support the State of Israel and the Cause of Peace in the Middle East
To Muslims and Arabs across the globe:
Reject hate, embrace love. Bring out the best in Islam by showing your compassion, gratitude and forgiveness. Make the holy land truly holy by giving Israel and the Jewish people the respect they deserve in their tiny little country. This is not a crisis over land. It is a crisis of the soul; a crisis in our faith, judgement and self confidence. Israel should not be regarded as an enemy, but as a blessing to our neighborhood. We need not fear peace, but embrace it.
American Congress for Truth (ACT)
American Congress for Truth (ACT) was founded in June 2002 by Brigitte Gabriel.
Ms. Gabriel, a Lebanese immigrant, came to the United States after losing her country of birth to militant Muslim fundamentalists during the Lebanese Civil War.
Now an American citizen, Gabriel founded ACT to give Americans their voice
back. That unique American voice, full of joy and anticipation of better days and infinite aspirations…muted by the scourge of political correctness.
We are now a society neutered by this scourge...unable to act or speak for
fear of offending, or of law suits, or of accusations of one-sided political views.
Millions either do not realize, or deny the threat of militant Islam to America, Israel and all of Western civilization.
Through media and speaking engagements, ACT will work to educate and organize a grassroots movement to defeat this threat.
Our Seven - Fold Mission
• Keep Americans informed through action alerts, issues and legislation
• Educate millions of Americans about our enemy, and what they can and must do to protect themselves and their country
• Arm activists with information to get involved and take action
• Motivate Americans to become active in decisions affecting national security and the American way of life
• Network organizations with like-minded goals to bring change
• Empower citizens to have a voice in their government
• Fearlessly speak out in defense of America, Israel and Western civilization