Hamas War

Monday, September 21, 2009

"I Would't Have Known About the New Ramped Women's Section if I Hadn't Read Your Blog."

Yes, one of the great advantages of reading my blogs is getting useful information. I don't gossip and try to be very careful in how I write about the "foibles," the annoying things that go on here. Politics, of course, is something else.

We live right next to the synagogue, so we can't miss any changes. My husband gets there about twice a day, and I pass it frequently. I can even see some of the changes from the house.

Not everyone is in the same location. So one neighbor ended up discovering all that had been done to improve and expand the shul by reading my blogs.

Have a Wonderful Year
Gmar Chatima Tova

2 comments:

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

Great job, Batya!

Thanks for hosting and thanks for the links!

Haveil Havalim #235 Is Up!

Batya said...

thank you!!