Hamas War

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Yes, I am Still Tremping, aka Hitchhiking!

Too many people bother me with the foolish question asking if I still tremp since the three teenage boys, Eyal Yirfah, Gilad Shaar and Naftali Frenkel, were kidnapped.


The terrible, cruel kidnapping of children by Arab terrorists won't stop me from tremping, just like the Arab terrorist bus bombs didn't make me stop riding buses. And the rocks and stones which used to be thrown by Arab terrorists at Jewish buses and cars didn't keep me off the roads or make me hightail it back to Bayit Vegan, Jerusalem. And the bus bomb by Arab terrorists which blew up a bus right in the middle of Bayit Vegan murdering six Jews, June 1978, didn't make me leave Jerusalem, either!

Tremping and giving rides is a way of life for many of us. I don't have time to wait for buses all the time.  I frequently save time by tremping, and there are many times when there aren't buses. I can't restrict my life to the bus schedule.

REMEMBER THAT TREMPING ISN'T THE DANGER; THE ARAB TERRORISTS ARE THE DANGER!!

Too many people forget that simple fact.

And I'm not being very original by reminding everyone that if we let the terrorists chase us away from the Land of Israel via terrorism. If we end up in a crowded ghetto by Tel Aviv, the Arab terrorists will just keep pushing. So if we go back to Europe and America and North Africa, Asia etc where many of us or our ancestors had lived, then antisemitism and terrorism will just follow us, and people who hate us will just say:
"Go Back!!"
They'll mean the Land of the Bible, and that's where I am right now.

Arab terrorism isn't about tremping, and it isn't about Shiloh. The Arab terrorists don't want us any place. So, I believe that we have to take the initiative and make their lives more difficult. One thing for sure that must be done is to make it law that:
All convicted Arab terrorists must be executed!
Make sure that terrorism doesn't pay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please Please Hashem, hear Batya's prayer, and please please Hashem, let all the Jews feel and do as she does.
Please Hashem bring back those sons to their families. Amen.
Hashem, chase away the enemies of Israel, to where they can no more harm anyone ever again. amen.
Bless you Batya.

Shabbat Shalom.

Batya said...

thank you whomever you are