Hamas War

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sovereignty Now! The Mothers Vigil

While I was in the states, my husband gave me a message that Nadia Matar had called.  I asked him what she wanted, and he replied that it was something about a demonstration.  He reported that he had told Nadia that I'd be away, so she was rather surprised to see me today when I came to show my solidarity with the struggle for Israeli sovereignty in the Land of Israel..


I firmly believe that we must be sovereign in all of the Land of Israel.  We are endangering ourselves by trying to please the American, the Europeans and all the other foreigners and even those Jews here and abroad who have bought the line that "defying" international orders/policy will endanger us.  The only thing that endangers us is giving "autonomy"/sovereignty to the Arabs in OUR LAND!

We don't have time to wait.  I see this issue as an emergency!

Most politicians who "support sovereignty" are just paying lip service. That's the problem.  I was very aggravated at the last Pro-Solidarity Conference I had attended.  Most of the speakers were politicians, MK's in the Government coalition.  What's the point of being in the coalition if you don't have any power, and you get your wings clipped plus threats if you dare to say anything against government policy?

The only way to stop the international and Leftist pressure is to tell them to "bug off."  And of course declare full Israeli sovereignty and promptly build homes (schools, and industrial sites) for Jews in all parts of the Land of Israel.

Once the "world" sees that we are ignoring them, the pressure will lessen.

4 comments:

Yonatan Knickerbocker said...

I'm happy to see and hear about this! Be strengthened.

Batya said...

thanks, amen

Anonymous said...

I was there today and last Yom Rishon. I'm sure you would have enjoyed being with us.

I can only hope that the politicians and organization leaders who attended and spoke really mean what they said.

CDG, Yerushalayim

Batya said...

I did what I could...