Yes, I'm completely in favor of the Israeli Sovereignty movement in the Entire Land of Israel. I would have proudly and gladly signed up as the official Shiloh supporter.
Questions and answers about the Mothers’ Vigil
We are receiving an overwhelming positive response to the announcement of our upcoming vigil. From all over Israel and the world we are getting feedback and support and many ask to join and / or support the week long Mothers’ vigil that will, please G-d, start this coming Sunday February 2nd at 9:00 am next to the PM’s residence in Jerusalem, every day from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm- rain or shine.
The vigil is initiated and organized by Women in Green with the participation of the Professors for a Strong Israel and Mattot Arim.
To those who ask how to help and other questions, here are the answers:
1) The exact address of the vigil:
Next to the Prime Minister’s residence in Jerusalem, Smolenskin 9, corner of Balfour. Parking on Agron St. It is very near Paris square. Buses or light rail that come to the center of town should arrive near there. (Thank you to Suzy Dym for the info)
2) Yes, men can come and show support too.
3) Every day different public figures and politicians will come to the vigil to say a few words. A detailed schedule will, please G-d be emailed before Shabbat.
4) Yes, donations will help tremendously. The vigil itself costs a lot (ads in papers, logistics etc..) and we at Women in Green, simultaneously, continue with all of our other activities safeguarding the land of Israel in Jewish hands (working on the publication of the 3rd Sovereignty Journal, Fridays in Shdema, agricultural upkeep of Netzer etc…)- all this thanks to the help and support of each and one of you. please continue. The more you give, the more we can do and influence. Thank you!
For safe online US tax deductible donations please click on:
Shekel checks can be sent to Women in Green, POB 7352, Jerusalem 91072, Israel. (FYI we do not have Israeli tax deduction)
If you prefer bank transfers-please email us and we will send you all the info.
5) Link to the flyer in Hebrew and English: http://www.womeningreen.org/theMothersSayPlease forward to all your lists and urge them to come. One can come for a few days, a few hours, a few minutes- each and one according to what they are able to.
6) We are organizing a sms list for updates about the vigil. If you wish to receive sms updates about the vigil please email us your full name and cellphone at firstname.lastname@example.org There is no fee for receiving the sms messages.
7) For our many friends abroad frustrated that they cannot join the vigil physically… you can show your support by
a) Have a phone/fax vigil to the Israeli consulate in your area. Starting Sunday or Monday, Call or fax your Israeli consulate and tell them that you identify with the Mothers’ vigil at the PM’s residence in Jerusalem and that you too are in favor of the application of Israeli Sovereignty over Judea, Samaria and the Jordan valley, and yes, you oppose the creation of a Palestinian state in Israel’s Biblical heartland.
b) Come to the Israeli consulate with some friends and film yourselves in front of the building saying a few words in support of Israeli Sovereignty and the Mothers vigil , put it on youtube and send it to us. We are gathering short video clips (less than a minute each) from friends of Israel all over the world saying YES to Israeli Sovereignty over Judea , Samaria and the Jordan valley. Start the clip by giving us your name and where you are speaking from, followed by your short message.
c) Please send this email to all your friends
d) Donating to the cause- for details see number 4 above.
Thank you, See you at the vigil, please G-d.
Yehudit Katsover and Nadia Matar