- We don't have to make excuses, justifying why we're still in America.
- We have five children, who all got their educations in religious schools. I doubt if we could have afforded it, or them, if we had stayed in America.
- Barack Hussein Obama isn't my President. Bibi Netanyahu is dangerous enough, but at least he knows and cares about Jewish History and can quote the Bible better than most. There's potential for good in him.
- The IDF has wonderful soldiers. My sons still do reserve duty, so how can it be bad?
- Jewish Holidays are the national holidays and school vacations.
- Our climate and seasons suit Jewish Holidays.
I'm not saying that things here in Israel are perfect, but I'd rather work to perfect the State of Israel than the United States of America. The Land of Israel is my home. Yes, I distinguish between them. Administration of by the Israeli Government, but my ties as a Jew are to the Land.
It's a wonderful feeling to be here where Jewish history happened and happens.