Hamas War

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Read Their Lips: "PA TV Song Longs for a World Without Israel"

There's nothing better than PMW, Palestinian Media Watch to give us the truth about what's happening in the Arab world, especially the ones trying to take over Israel. PA TV song longs for a world without Israel. That shouldn't surprise anyone. It's extremely dangerous for the security and continued existence of the State of Israel to ignore what they are singing.

"I wish I could enter my country with no borders...
I will go about in Bethlehem and in Al-Aqsa [Mosque], which is held captive
I will eat lunch in Nazareth and eat dinner in Beit Sahour...
I do not forget Jenin nor Nablus, and the Galilee
I do not forget you, Jaffa, your long sea [shore]
I will never forget the olives of the Galilee
Even if our path has grown long, one day we will return:
To Jerusalem, to Gaza, to Acre, to Haifa, oh Lord.
To Jerusalem, to Ramle, to Acre, to Haifa, oh Lord...
I wish I could enter my country with no borders."
PA TV (Fatah), Jan. 30 and Feb. 9, 2012



The Left and Center*, international and Israeli, politicians, media, diplomats and academics, keep pounding away that the Arabs will give Israel "peace" in exchange for our Land and recognition. They are all lying.

*I'm now including those who consider themselves "center" in this grouping, because the lie has gained such a strong following that it's almost unheard of for anyone outside of the rational Right to say otherwise. The majority is wrong. I'm not afraid to tell the truth.

No comments: