Hamas War

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Women of Iran: Where are The International Feminists?

It seems that Feminism isn't just about gender roles and anti-female discrimination and cruelty. Their silence in reaction to the women's protest in Iran echos very loudly.

Dry Bones
A brave Iranian woman protests the sexist, anti-woman, and abusive rule of the Iranian dictatorship. It is an embarrassment that feminist and women's groups across the West are not marching in solidarity in the streets of our cities.
There's an agenda to everything Feminist, and they add generous coatings of teflon to those on the Left and Muslims. That's why they haven't given proper support to the #metoo from Iran.

The Feminists also supported the lech's enabler Hillary in the 2016 USA Presidential Election. She should have been shut out of the primaries completely, but they inexplicable love her. It just proves that if you're on the Left you're safe from justice.

4 comments:

sheldan said...

Both the lech's enabler and the other lech should never have received the nomination. Please don't try to convince me how great you-know-who is, you'll never convince me. Here's hoping we will get better choices in the future.

Batya said...

Fix the primary system. I prefer the joke to the lech's enabler.

Mr. Cohen said...

Mr. Patrick Condell did an excellent job
of covering this topic in this video,
which was released in 2016 March 21:

>Feminist Whores For Islam
by Mr. Patrick Condell:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZKAewadF9U

sheldan said...

I agree. In fact, I'd like to send you this proposal I wrote based on A More Perfect Constitution, written by Larry Sabato. If you'll give me an address to send it privately (I cannot find a way to attach the file to this comment), you can review it and let me know what you think.

I prefer NEITHER one. We're in serious trouble because the electorate has not been too particular about its nominees.