|Smoke rises from burning factory in Sderot struck|
by rocket fire Copyright: IDF Spokesperson
the pressure has just multiplied. He has no support for all the conditions he tacks on to such a state.
"Secretary-General (Ban Ki-moon) is encouraged by the recent reaffirmations by Prime Minister Netanyahu of his commitment to 'the idea of a sustainable two-state solution' but notes this must be translated into actions," U.N. political affairs chief Jeffrey Feltman told the U.N. Security Council on Wednesday.Better late than never, we have no choice other than to make radical changes in our policies and attitude.
Feltman said Israel needed to stop "sensitive and unilateral" activities such as settlements. The United Nations and most countries consider settlements that Israel has built on territory captured in 1967 as illegal. (Reuters)
- Most of the world is against the State of Israel
- Antisemitism is rampant.
- We have no allies and lose respect every time we give in to more dangerous demands.
- We must act truly sovereign in our Land and stop hoping for love and approval from others.
- Netanyahu and his government must admit that the Two State Solution will only cause bloodshed and the destruction of the State of Israel.
- THERE IS NO PALESTINIAN PEOPLE! AND NO NEW ARAB STATE SHOULD RISE!
*In 1973 the United States tried to control the battles on the Egyptian front so that there would be a situation needing American presence/interference to reduce Israeli sovereignty and make Israel dependent on the USA. Nixon-Kissinger were surprised and disappointed when Israeli forces managed to defeat Egypt. That wasn't in the American plan.