There are those of us who see and feel antisemitism as the underlying source of numerous/all acts against Israel and Jewish People all over the world.
And we also see many people who deny their antisemitism as antisemites. Their antipathy to Jews and Israel is so natural, ingrained and rationalized that they honestly don't realize the actual source.
- Can the illogical disproportionately huge amount of United Nations and Security Council resolutions and papers against Israel have any source other than antisemitism?
- Can the unprecedentedly severe punishment and continued punishment of Jonathan Jay Pollard have any rationale besides antisemitism?
- Can the acceptance by the world of Nazi Holocaust/extermination of European Jewry have any cause other than antisemitism? Please remember that the war against the Nazis was to stop its political takeover of Europe and Great Britain, not to stop the systematic murders.
- Can the Inquisition or the Crusaders invasion and pillaging of the Holy Land have any cause other than antisemitism?
- Can the pressure on Israel to rollback its miraculous victory in the war for survival, June, 1967 Six Days War, be anything other than antisemitism?