"At this sensitive moment in Jerusalem," the president said, "it is all the more important for Israeli and Palestinian leaders and ordinary citizens to work cooperatively together to lower tensions, reject violence, and seek a path forward towards peace."I hope you read that carefully. Obama is no friend of the Jewish People!
"This is a tragedy for both nations, Israel and the United States," Obama said "Too many Israelis have died. Too many Palestinians have died."
Jerusalem risks entering a ""spiral from which it is very difficult to emerge," he added, noting patterns of violence he has witnessed across the Middle East as president. "The majority of Palestinians and Israelis overwhelmingly want peace."(Jerusalem Post)
- It's clear that Obama equates Israelis and Arabs as equal sufferers of "violence."
- As we all know his statement that "The majority of Palestinians ... overwhelmingly want peace." can't be backed up by any facts or opinion polls.
- And he mentioned the "peace claim" by listing first the Arabs before the Jews....
- This isn't a "spiral" of violence. Our acts don't cause the Arabs to attack us.
- Normal police action isn't the same as terrorism!
|A victim of the Jerusalem synagogue terror attack lies wrapped in a prayer shawl and tefillin. Photo: Twitter.|
For those who still think that Arab terrorism against Israelis and Jews is just a local Israeli problem, look at this brilliant cartoon I found on facebook: