Hamas War

Thursday, February 22, 2007

That's news?


Whenever I visit my parents in New York, I find watching TV very frustrating. There are about a hundred channels but nothing's worth seeing. And news? Not the news nor the depth I'm used to.

Here in Israel, I may get upset by the Leftist slant or terrified by the truth behind the reports, but at least the reports are about serious things.

Pat Oliphant by Pat Oliphant
No one is safe from the acid brush of Pat Oliphant, acknowledged by many as the nation’s most influential political cartoonist. A master of what he calls "confrontational art," Oliphant spares neither the liberal nor conservative, sinner nor saint. As the most widely syndicated political cartoonist in the world and a winner of the Pulitzer, he produces work that is as visually stunning as it is metaphorically powerful.

No comments: