- I don't like the United States President Barack Hussein Obama.
- I don't think he's good for the United States of America.
- I don't think he is the man to increase the chances of world peace.
- I don't think that his "deal" with Iran is good for the world or the United States.
- I don't think Obama's attitude towards Israel and its Prime Minister is that of an ally.
The speech Obama gave last night shows how he justifies Iranian aggression against Israel.
Obama's claiming that the world can trust the word of Iran that they will uphold the conditions of his "deal" is like trusting a used car lot that is known for tampering with the odometer.
Instead of looking at facts, Obama gets personal.
And it's very clear that the Obama government trusts and likes Iran and its leaders a lot more than it likes Israel and Prime Minister Netanyahu.
Also take into consideration the experience and training and education of Obama versus Netanyahu. While Barack Hussein Obama spent his pre-political time as a "social organizer," Binyamin Netanyahu was an expert in international terrorism and before that he was in Israeli's most elite military unit. So, whose expertise would you trust?