|Chaye Zisel Braun, HaYa"D,|
May G-d Avenge Her Blood
"We express our deepest condolences to the family of the baby, reportedly an American citizen, who was killed in this despicable attack," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement quoted byAFP.
"We urge all sides to maintain calm and avoid escalating tensions in the wake of this incident," she added. (quoted on Arutz 7)
Oct. 22, 2014: Israeli police officers inspect a car at the scene of an attack in Jerusalem. A Palestinian motorist with a history of anti-Israel violence slammed his car into a crowded train station in Jerusalem on Wednesday, killing a three-month-old baby girl and wounding several people in what police called a terror attack. (AP)
We should not be "calm."
"Calm" makes sense when you have no control over things, and getting angry, taking action/revenge would harm you more than it could ever solve the underlying problem.
There are certainly many occasions when "calm" makes sense.
- If you're on your way to someplace, and the car breaks down, causing you to be late, one has no control, so then you should calmly get it repaired and then continue on your way.
- If you plan an outdoor party, and it rains, then getting angry won't help matters. It's best to calmly put together an alternate venue or postpone it.
- Calm helps when someone suffering serious autism, Aspergers etc. disrupts or damages something.
But this Arab terrorism which has been going on against Jews since even before the official 1948 declaration of the State of Israel is not something we should be "calm" about.
Arab terrorists are hardened criminals. In the majority of cases they have the support and backing of their families and communities. They have been educated from the youngest age to do anything, including/especially violence against Jews and Israelis.
We must not "calm" down. The State of Israel must totally revise all policy regarding the Arabs and Arab terrorists.
The truth about them has been open forever. It's no secret at all that they plan on destroying the State of Israel. The Palestine Media Watch and David Bedein's Israel Resource Review keep up to date reports about what the Arabs are really doing.
Official PA TV host: "What Israel? It's our land"
Palestinian kids are taught to expect Israel's destruction
"Haifa, Jaffa, Acre. These are our occupied lands, the 1948 lands that Israel occupied in 1948... Allah willing, they will return to us some day and will not be under the rule of the occupation"
Israel Resource Review“Palestinians want to destroy the Jewish state”
The United Nations and the United States are major problems for the State of Israel. The policy of negotiations with Arab terrorists is a very dangerous misguided mistake for Israel, and we must draw the right conclusions and stop all negotiations.
The State of Israel must totally rethink policy and stop begging for peace, because peace won't come from our being nice and "calm."
- Automatic and immediate Death Penalty must be required for all convicted Arab terrorists.
- There shouldn't be any Arab terrorists, young or old in Israeli prisons.
- No relatives of "Palestinian" leaders should be treated in Israeli hospitals.
- No enemy wounded or even children with congenital conditions should be in Israeli hospitals.
Hamakom yenachem to the mourners.
Refuah Shleimah, a complete healing to the wounded.