Hamas War

Thursday, April 13, 2006

If you want to hear my voice...

...I'm on NPR radio; actually so is my husband and our neighbor, Yaakov Yarden. I don't know how long it stays online, so act fast.

We were asked about Olmert's plan of throwing us out of our homes, destroying our communities, ethnic cleansing, transfer, forced evacuation, religious discrimination, racist residential laws. Did I miss any? To put it simply, he wants the Hitler dream of Judenrien--land empty of Jews, right here in our Biblical Homeland.

Where are all of the world's civil right activists? Where are the liberals? Why don't they care? It must be the same reason they didn't care 65-70 years ago when the Nazis were systematically murdering the Jews of Europe.

HYPOCRISY REIGNS SUPREME, AT LEAST WHEN IT COMES TO THE RIGHTS OF JEWS

No comments: