Wednesday, May 18, 2005
For the 16th year, Israel Resource News Agency will be running a summer
intersnhip program, designed to give people the opportunity to learn the brass
tacks of investigative journalism in Jerusalem.
This summer, interns will be investigating issues such as:
1. Financial conflicts of interests involved in the Sharon Retreat Plan.
2. Support programs for the PLO
3. Anti-semitism and anti-Americanism of the new Palestinian leadership.
4. The involvement of US AID in support of PLO incitement.
5. Media output of the Palestinian Authority.
6. Terrorism involvement of human rights organization.
7. The silence of American Jewish organizations in the light of Palestinian Authority ant-semitism.
8. The new Abu Mazen Cover-up.
Interns should apply to:
Israel Resource News Agency
Beit Agron International Press Center
37 Hillel Street