Hamas War

Thursday, October 27, 2016

First Havel Havelim of 5777


Havel Havelim is a Jewish/Israeli blog carnival, which means a roundup of posts from various blogs. I don't particularly agree with everything included here, but this isn't just about what I like. There will also be some posts about kosher food, so consider this also as the first Kosher Cooking Carnival of 5777. Now, if you haven't caught on yet, 5777 is the Jewish Year.

Both HH and KCC used to float around the blogosphere, hosted by various bloggers, but hosting seems to be out of style, so I've taken it on myself to keep these blog carnivals going. Both have their facebook pages, which you can join, click HH and KCC.

I've been limiting Havel Havelim to what I think are the eighteen most interesting or varied posts, and I don't identify the blog. I only list the title of the post to try to entice readers. So, if you're a blogger, you may want to try composing more "enticing" titles... Remember that you don't have to be a blogger to read, comment and share the posts in Havel Havelim. Please let me know in the comments which are your favorites and what interesting blogs I may have left out. Thanks and enjoy!

October's Jewish Book Carnival
Sukkot Reflections, 5777
Walk Article-Breishit
Newbies at BEERS 2016 -- Part 1
The United Nations Once Again “Encourages” Hamas
Being Protected by The Succah
Efrat, punishing good neighbors and the goal of a Jew-free state
Is it only me?
When The Palmah Assassinated a British Policeman
The Nasty NGO Business
Pishers' Guide to Jerusalem #8, Kupot Cholim to The Rescue!
There's No Place Like Home
Unlimited Potential
First Photos from the Banquet!
Medicinal, Refreshing Jerusalem "Street Food"
The Village Idiot
State of Israel Must Stop All The Sniveling and Begging!

Remember that you don't have to be a blogger to read, comment and share the posts in Havel Havelim.

2 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Thank you, dear Batya, for your unending effort to keep HH alive, after all the rest of us have given up, and thank you for including my post.

Batya said...

My pleasure, dear Ruti. I love your posts