Hamas War

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bush Isn't The Problem

So articles like, Bush clueless about Palestinian street - Palestinian Public Opinion Poll No. (26) - 56.9% support armed action, are really irrelevant. Our problems come from within the Jewish People and Israel's Government and media, the "movers and shakers."

They're moving us in the wrong direction and shaking us so that our brains are turning to mush.

A few of us are somehow immune to their attempts at mind control. What makes us different? I honestly don't know. But I've always been an "odd one out." I'm not good at following the latest styles. Recently, I've wondered if I could ever be hypnotised, since whenever I'm at one of those "sessions" which end with:



"Close your eyes, and imagine that you're on the beach. The sun is warm, and the..."


While everyone else is relaxing and going into a very pleasant "place," I find my eyes wide open and my body going into a hyper-anxious mode.



Omert's spell just doesn't work on me.

No comments: